Throughout the National Year of Reading 2012, Roving Readers will be out in public providing fun reading experiences at various Mandurah playgrounds, markets and public spaces. We wear the Love2Read logo like the one above. Do come and say hello when you see us and we'll be happy to share a story with you and your children.
You are invited to come and meet the Roving Readers and listen to them read stories on
- Read stories to the children in your care.
- Read love poetry to your beloved!
- Read jokes with your mates.
- Read aloud to an elderly friend.
- Read a play you are rehearsing.
- Share excerpts from the brilliant novel you are writing.
- Simply sit and read a novel or the newspaper to yourself, as being a reading role model is very important too.